Do you want to increase sales, attract new customers, and strengthen relationships with your customers?
Email is great for your business and here’s why!
Branding. You have a story to tell. What is unique about your business and what are your customers like? Quality emails tell your story well.
Engage with your customer. Send emails because that’s how you can engage with your community. You can listen to them and they can hear you.
Gets people to buy. People research all over the internet for a product or service and when they receive your email, they are more ready to make a purchase. 60 percent of consumers say they’ve made a purchase as the result of a marketing email they received. Give them the opportunity they are looking for!
Email and Social Media. Email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined, in helping your business acquire new customers. And only 12.5 percent of consumers who say they’d consider using the ‘buy’ button on social media. That’s not much of a contest.
Grow your business. According to 80 percent of professionals, email marketing drives customer acquisition and retention.
Concentrate on your passion. As a small business owner, you are pulled in multiple different ways. Email Marketing Automation can ease your pain. 30 percent of professionals surveyed by Amazon AWS said the biggest benefit of marketing automation was the time it saved them.
Email is used worldwide. According to Radicati’s 2020 Email Statistics report, email is used by over 4 billion people — over half of the world’s population. Wow!
Get better reviews. People are listening to others about your business. Guide them to leave better reviews!
Make it Mobile!
Our lives are so centered around our mobile phones, everything is delivered to them. From photos, to emails, to texts, to dating apps, to ride-sharing, to music and videos.
Nearly 55% of global website traffic is generated from mobile devices, excluding tablets. (Statista, 2021)
Email and Text together
SMS and email are complementary. Building both of these channels is important and using them in combination makes your marketing more successful.
Emails are personalized communications and you can set up great automations.
You can build relationships with subscribers through longer-form content and rich imagery through email.
Texts can drive better open rates for your emails with a strong sense of urgency. The open rate on texts is an incredible 98%!
Texts can create immediate results for your sales.
SMS is THE hottest thing in marketing because it provides a direct line of communication to your customers.
Together, they can drive sales and announce promotions, making your marketing even stronger.
15 facts you need to know about Email Marketing :
- The number of emails is expected to reach 361 billion by the end of 2024. Email is expected to grow by over 4% each year.
- 61 percent of consumers enjoy receiving promotional emails weekly. 38 percent would like emails to come even more frequently.
- Segmented emails make readers 50 percent more likely to click on a link within the email. And more clicks means more eyes on your website and online store, which means — you guessed it — more sales.
- Email open rates from mobile devices have grown by more than 100 percent since 2011.
- 9 out of every 10 marketers use Email for their Content Distribution.
- The top three channels for Content Distribution are 1. Social Media at 91% 2.Website Content or blog at 89% and 3. email at 87%
- 81% of SMBs still rely on email as their primary customer acquisition channel, and 80% for retention.
- Welcome Email Open Rates have an 82% Open Rate vs only 21% for the average email.
- Emails with personalized subject lines generate 50% higher open rates (Yes Lifecycle Marketing, 2019).
- Reports have shown that adding videos to your email can increase click rates by 300% (Martech Advisor’s 2017 data).
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to reach customers.
- Marketers who use segmented campaigns note as much as a 760% increase in revenue.
- 4 out of 5 marketers said they’d rather give up social media than email marketing.
- 74% of Baby Boomers think email is the most personal channel to communicate with brands.
- Across all industries, the average email open rate is 19.8%, the click-through rate is 11.3%, and the bounce rate is 9.4%. (Constant Contact, 2021)